- Preparing and delivering engaging biology lessons to students from different backgrounds, who all have different interests and abilities.
- Monitoring student performance, and adjusting teaching strategies and techniques for improved content delivery.
- Establishing classroom, laboratory, and field trip rules and ensuring all students understand and accept them.
- Setting up exams, assessments, and experiments in accordance with curriculum requirements and standards of the state and district.
- Communicating any student issues to parents, counselors, and other relevant staff members.
- Attending school events, club meetings, and staff meetings as required.
- Representing the school at conferences, workshops, and other networking events.
- Coming up with suggestions to improve the Biology Department and general school operations.
- Building rapport with students so that they feel comfortable and safe discussing sensitive topics in class.
- Encouraging students to participate in science fairs, competitions, and expos, and preparing them for these events.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Subject and 3 years experience in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE, A Level and WASSCE Programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
WEDNESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED