BezoMoney Technologies Ltd Latest Job
BezoMoney is a high – growth startup and a market leader in building innovative and user – friendly financial solutions that make financial products and services accessible to the unbanked and young individuals.
The people here at BezoMoney don’t just build products – we create experiences and deliver happiness and convenience for the people that believe and trust in us. With a knack for innovation and disruption, we have created the kind of wonder that has amazed industries. Our superpower is in the diversity of our people, thoughts, ideas and our unilateral vision to make the world better than we found it.
BezoMoney is seeking an experienced Finance and Compliance Manager to manage end to end financial and compliance processes and the metrics that drive the business, spanning financial operations planning, budgeting, working with leadership to ensure that all operational activities are in line with the company’s strategic and financial goals.
Join our stellar team as a Finance and Compliance Manager!
- Firstly, Develop and implement the operational strategy for the finance department and manage finance team
- Secondly, Develop, implement, and maintain a documented system of accounting, internal control activities, and general operational set of policies and procedures governing financial transactions
- Thirdly, Overseeing financial activities relating to the Payouts, Wallets, and Fees.
- Moreover, Preparing and presenting financial data and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Additionally, Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and manage finance team across different business units
- Finally, Ensure that tax and regulatory payments, returns and filing are up to date and compliant
- Firstly, Forecast cash flow positions and/or financial needs and propose cash management options to Founder and Board of Directors
- Secondly, Ensure sufficient availability of funds to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Thirdly, Maintain and expand banking relationships to offer the best services to suit the company’s financial needs
- Then, Manage trade finance requirements/instruments to fulfill business needs
- Also, Monitor and manage receivables and credit limits
- Last but not least, Collaborate with external accountants and auditors to maintain balanced books
- Finally, Support the Founder on fundraising activities
- Work with the CEO and management team to develop the company’s financial targets for the year and prepare a budget presentation for management approval.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Prepare financial management reports showing variances across the different financial and KPIs of the budget and demonstrate an understanding of the reasons for such variances.
- Engage in continuous pricing analysis to support different departments in strategic and purchasing decisions.
- Develop and review key financial and operational ratios to ensure the profitable running of the business.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- MSc. In Accounting. A chartered accountancy status will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in financial analysis, treasury, team management and budgeting.
- Afterwards, Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CFA, etc)
- Previous working experience in a Fintech, bank or a fast growing startup is desirable
- Lastly, In-depth knowledge of global financial law and risk management practices.
- Must be a self-starter
- Knowledge in managing a dynamic team is highly desirable
- Must be innovative
- Lastly, Must have eye for detail
How to Apply for the BezoMoney Technologies Ltd Latest Job
Application Deadline: 15th August 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED