Beacon International School Invites Job Applications
- Make Beacon School’s branding and brand visibility better (uniformity, recognizability, attractiveness, and effectiveness);
- Get more people to know about Beacon School’s strengths and services on digital media platforms like TV, radio, and social media sites like LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Lead a group of people who are making digital and printed materials that show off the events and programs at Beacon School
- Email flyers, blog posts, short movies, and so on.
- Flyers, magazines, brochures, stickers, and more.
- Make designs for ads that will be put on billboards, keepsakes, and other things.
- Form strategic relationships that improve what Beacon School has to offer. These partnerships can be with preschools, other international schools, colleges and universities, and businesses, among others.
- Look into activities, events, programs, and facility changes that will make the Beacon School experience better as a whole.
- Take part in outdoor marketing events.
- Keep an eye on the Beacon School’s extracurricular and club programs.
Needed Qualifications and Experience
What Makes a Good Candidate
- Following Christ;
- Holding a bachelor’s degree from a respected school;
- Speaking and writing English very well;
- Needs to be good at writing and public speaking;
- Able to do research;
- Skilled in photography, videography, and editing, among other things.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, desktop publishing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), and video editing;
- Familiarity with social networking sites and how to use them;
- Good organizational and talking skills;
- Self-driven and able to work with others;
- A strong desire to help kids grow in all areas;
Location: Peduase, Aburi.
How to Apply for this Beacon International School Job
For the job, send your CV and cover letter to: Dzifasowah@beaconschool.edu.gh
Closing Date: December 10, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED