Concrete batching/manufacturing company in Ghana is currently seeking to hire a highly skilled Plant Maintenance Manager, who will direct the maintenance programmes and processes of assigned plant(s) to ensure timely and effective production.
The Plant Maintenance Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. The ideal candidate should be able to work on a concrete machine/plant.
- Instrumental in locating a reliable supplier especially for the batching plant & other machinery that are integral to setting up the factory
- Develop systems, processes, procedures, and compressive maintenance plan, in accordance with international best practices, for maintenance activities for the company
- Coordinate all maintenance activities for plants, machinery, and equipment in the factory, ensuring that they run effectively and efficiently at all times
- Maintain systems and equipment by developing and ensuring effective implementation of preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts, supervising staff.
- Offer technical advice to management in purchase of all plant, equipment and machine including spare parts
- Effectively manage maintenance auxiliary activities such as request for operational items (e.g. spare parts and other consumables) ensuring that quality items are procured on time for use in collaboration with the procurement team
- Manage effectively the in-house and external maintenance team to ensure preventive and periodic maintenance activities are carried out on time
- Ensuring maintenance operation is in compliance with both local and International Standard Health and Safety Legislation and Practice.
Daily operational duties
- Ensure that thorough check-ups are carried out on all equipment in the company’s portfolio for their suitability to use and in accordance with the instructions provided in the machine/ equipment manuals
- Give plant/machine supervisors/operators the green light before any equipment can be used
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical (Plant Option) or related field is preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in same or similar position, preferably in concrete production organization
- Demonstrable experience of leading improvement initiatives
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your CV and Cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
8th September 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED