Barry Callebaut New Job Available
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. Also, We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. Moreover, We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
The position is embedded in Barry Callebaut Ghana local Direct Sourcing Team, who reports to the Sector Manager. The District Manager would focus on Barry Callebaut policies to ensure purchase of good quality Cocoa as per QCC standard, adequate and proper storage and timely evacuation to Port.
Key Responsibility Include:
- Firstly, Ensuring seed funds allocated to the district are solely used for purchasing quality Ghana cocoa.
- Secondly, Disburse seed fund to Purchasing Clerks for stocks delivered to the depot (in line with company’s policy); Ensure funds allocated to the district (cash & bank ) are solely used for cocoa purchases.
- Thirdly, Ensure disbursement of seed fund to Purchasing Clerks for stocks only delivered to the depot in line with company’s policy.
- Then, Ensure proper record keeping on all seed fund transactions, receipt of equivalent stocks, all company’s assets / tools of trade and their usage and maintenance as well as books of accounts for all societies (i.e. Society waybills, monitors, ledger etc.)
- Also, Responsible for timely payment and submission of farmers bonuses and commission vouchers etc., to the Head Office as required.
- Finally, Ensure compliance with the company’s policies; Supervise purchasing clerks and other district staff and collaborate with the Monitoring team.
- HND/ BSc in Accounting or any business relevant field of study.
- 3 years’ experience in the cocoa bean sourcing industry of Ghana in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies to enhance the image and the performance of the company.
- Maintain working relationships with key stakeholders such as Banks, QCD and Private Transporters
- Ability to manage a diverse team of professionals, good interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written to include report writing and
- Proficiency in MS Office application – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard.
- Lastly, Good communication skills, a team player with high integrity and credibility values.
Closing Date : 20th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED