Baker Hughes Latest Job Advertisement
As a leader in the oilfield equipment industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
As the Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards, continuous development of people and processes, effective management of budget and resource while insuring the team has the processes and tools they need to deliver on professional services project commitments.
As Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project managers and process leaders providing advice and guidance across the regions
- Secondly, Communicating across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific topics.
- Thirdly, Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical expertise.
- Then, Handling diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes.
- Moreover, Assisting the business in drafting Business Plans for forthcoming year.
- Also, Being accountable for technical scope of Alternate business model start-ups
- Additionally, Monitoring policies and procedures, identifying short falls and process improvements.
- More so, Being responsible for ensuring that laws and regulations are understood and complied with.
- Afterwards, Collaborating with immigrations and service departments to ensure that all required work permits are obtained in a timely manner ensuring business continuity.
- Finally, Coordinating of permit renewals and any business arising with Government agencies.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 5 years of experience in business operations
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have the ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Be able to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously;
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills with proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients’ needs
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
How to Apply for this Baker Hughes Latest Job
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED