Baker Hughes Latest Career Opportunity
POSITION: Technical Manager
As a Technical Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the regional strategy by ensuring the operational and technical management of each site, while supporting all technical and engineering activities, supporting for both onshore support and all offshore campaigns including SRT, Maintenance, refurbishment, repair of equipment, tooling & spares, installation, along with all Baker Hughes requisite documentation and processes.
The regional technical manager will be responsible for running the onshore technical support and offshore field service engineer groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Managing in country operations involving Baker Hughes support functions, EHS, Quality, Logistics, Service, Engineering and Maintenance teams.
- Secondly, Providing technical expertise during bid process while partnering with regional commercial and sales teams to deliver customer solutions from FEED through to execution.
- Thirdly, Leading Consistency, Productivity and Quality Improvements for all equipment as part of operations.
- Moreover, Having a depth of knowledge in technical aspects to resolve issues as they arise while providing support to operational issues and queries.
- Additionally, Managing engineering investigation to prevent and solve technical problems.
- More so, Developing regional and site specific KPI’s to manage improvement in Service, Operations, Quality and EHS departments.
- Furthermore, Supervising and reporting production, lead and assist with technical and quality audits as needed. Creation and disposition of GRRs.
- Then, Leading lesson learned reviews, highlighting corrective actions and compliance. Developing training and literature to customers that reflect changes in the product line from NPI, RCA’s, or Ready to Serve (RTS) activities.
- Lastly, Setting performance goals, manage performance, and manage career development of site teams and offshore personal.
Education and Experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Management / Engineering degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent experience
- Have experience in front end management role, with extensive knowledge of subsea systems.
- Have commercial, financial, and contractual awareness.
- Have excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate experience in a client facing role.
- Be fluent in English.
- Have proven capability of working in a matrix environment.
- Be a team player, self-motivated and energetic individual.
- Have the ability to travel within assigned region.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
How to Apply for this Baker Hughes Latest Career Opportunity
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED