Baker Hughes Company Available Jobs
Our Legal Team takes responsibility for developing and safeguarding our company’s global Health Safety and Environmental legal strategy. Likewise, We provide day-to-day legal support on various HSE issues. Also, We partner with the business to provide advice and guidance to ensure the protection of our employees and global locations.
Partner with the best
As an Environmental Health,& Safety Specialist; you will ensure the well-being of our workforce. Moreover, enforce compliance of HSE on-site. Then, You will build relationships with cross-functional teams and customers to ensure requirements are met. Also, You will provide solutions and help to develop your team and continuous improvement of our HSE.
As a HSE Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Firstly, Detecting, signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Secondly, Advising functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field
- Thirdly, Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Furthermore, Interpreting and applying the principles of ISOs 45001 and 14001 in manufacturing and production
- Moreover, Implementing processes and procedures in the department, updated by other functions
- Finally, Auditing, risk management and quality focused positions with manufacturing or production on site and identifying and implementing new HSE practices
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s diploma from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with 4 years of relevant experience
- You should have an awareness of HSE requirements and be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Then, Have 3 additional years of experience in Services and Projects related to HSE
- Be able to demonstrate project management skills and be experience in project leadership
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with Baker Hughes Company
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. Nevertheless, We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About Baker Hughes Company
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? If so, Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply for this Baker Hughes Company Available Jobs
Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED