BAHRAIN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
In October 2021, the Bahraini Ministry of Interior introduced the Golden Residence Visa program for contemporary Bahraini citizens and foreigners looking to reside and work in Bahrain for an extended period. Foreign nationals who are interested can immediately apply for the program.
The program ensures sponsorship of permanent residency for immediate family members and lets investors, pensioners, and highly skilled individuals work after acquiring work permits under a 10-year renewable residence visa.
BAHRAIN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Foreign nationals must fulfill the standards for long-term residency. Someone who meets one of the criteria below considered for permanent residence:
- First and foremost, candidates must stay in Bahrain for a minimum of 90 days per year. The Golden Residence Visa will also be available to current residents.
- Additionally, candidates must have lived in Bahrain for at 5 years and have earned an average monthly wage of at least BHD 2,000 during that time.
BENEFITS OF BAHRAIN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
An individual with a Bahrain Permanent Residence permit enjoys several benefits. A few of these benefits listed below;
- First and foremost, permanent residence allows foreigners up to 10 years of extended residency.
- Moreover, Bahrain employment rights are granted.
- Additionally, it allows for unlimited entry and exit from the nation as well as residency for immediate family.
BAHRAIN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
The visa application is available online, and as soon as one‘s data is checked, the applicant will obtain fast approval.
- Firstly, the applicant submits the completed and signed application form together with all required paperwork
- However, as soon as the applicant’s data is checked and confirmed, the applicant obtains fast approval.
- First and foremost, a passport
- Secondly, the submission of a residency application completed and signed
- Also, a police clearance from the appropriate government agency in the applicant’s home nation
- Additionally, Birth certificates and Marriage certificates.
- Furthermore, evidence of the applicant’s financial records
- In addition, proof of accommodations
However, other documents may be required under special situations and conditions.
BAHRAIN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA PROCESSING TIME AND COST
For individuals who match the criteria, a Golden Residence Visa cost 300 dinars, or roughly $800, and resident status granted immediately.
BAHRAIN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA VALIDITY
Generally speaking, the Bahrain Resident Visa is valid for ten years.
Browse NewsNowGh.com for further details about Legal Permanent Residence Permits.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED