AZA Finance is the largest non-bank in Africa and an established provider of Payments, FX, and Treasury providing cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting-edge technology with our proprietary technology, AZA Finance is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from, and across frontier markets.
Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA Finance is a market-maker in every major African currency. AZA Finance was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala, Accra, Durban, and Dakar.
The Channel management team is at the heart of realizing AZA’s mission. We are building genuine and durable partner relationships around our infrastructure to delight our customers and redefine the industry.
As part of the Channel management team, you will have a key role in ensuring AZA optimizes its infrastructure within each market. You will be responsible for streamlining team administration, improving operational efficiencies, and helping to reduce execution risks.
Preferred Candidates: This role is open to candidates in Ghana with good written and verbal skills in English.
- Halliburton Latest Job Vacancy February 2022
- Healthscope Invites Job Applications
- Epiroc New Employment Opportunity Available
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Organize meetings to collect feedback/needs for existing infrastructure and document properly
- Support the creation, maintenance, and tracking of each project plans
- Organize client meetings, review/edit pitch materials, and ensure NDA is exchanged in time
- Follow defined due to diligence requirements to collect documentation from partners e.g SLA
- Document every partner interaction and follow-up
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes; Assist in defining and creating procedures for optimization and reduction of execution risks
- Other cross-functional projects upon request
- Your skills and competencies.
- Previous experience in successfully scaling a business through marketing and digital channels
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO tools, and CRM tools
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in financial institutions (Banks, Telco, FinTech) in Ghana or previous working experiences in operations or investment banking
- Highly organized individual and collaborative team player with strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, and ability to multitask.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Mac OS (Keynote) & G-suites (Gmail, Google calendar, Google document, etc.) skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, and customer service skills, along with the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve the effectiveness
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal); Ability to speak & write in English. Other languages are plus e.g French & Spanish.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: February 25, 2022.
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED