Aviat Networks Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Sales Manager
At Aviat Networks, we are very proud to hire people who are dedicated to upholding and improving our values and qualities. Aviat Networks is the perfect next step in your career if you care about getting results, putting the customer first, and thinking of new ways to do things. You should also be proud of your personal and professional integrity. We want people who love to solve problems, like change, and know how to have fun. If this sounds like you, come join a dynamic team that wants to bring communications to the whole world.
Aviat Networks is the biggest company that sells wireless transmission systems on its own. We are known all over the world for our cutting-edge services and solutions for 5G, backhaul, and networking. Aviat Networks helps people in more than 135 countries build, expand, and improve their voice, data, and video solutions.
We need to hire a Sales Manager in Ghana as soon as possible.
WHAT THE ROLE IS
The main goal of the Sales Manager position is to bring in as much money as possible for Aviat Networks Africa. This is done by putting the sales team’s attention on growing existing key accounts and finding new business in Ghana. Also, this job will be in charge of overseeing and managing all activities related to Ghana.
- Having an impact on corporate and regional customer relationships while building and keeping strategic customer relationships.
- Coordinate the use of regional resources to increase sales across the portfolio and reach revenue and profit goals.
- Meet with customers at all levels and branches of the account organization, especially the Management team and Director levels.
- Directly in charge of sales based on the Sales Director’s annual quota, and will keep the Sales Director – Key Accounts up to date on sales progress.
- He or she will be in charge of all customer-related activities and will provide a quote or lead the bid process for a specific project opportunity.
- Manages how the entire sales cycle is carried out at the Regional/Corporate account level.
- Oversee all interactions with customers, such as sales, project management, and customer complaints.
- Works with the pre-sales teams to figure out what the customer’s decision-makers need and to understand the customer’s business, technology, and product needs.
- When needed, coordinate regional sales activities and oversee regional account activities and results to make sure that financial and product/solution strategies are met.
- Take part in sales projects with a virtual team and be in charge of the customer interface for strategically important accounts in Ghana.
- Helps with the process of getting leads in the assigned territory.
- Give all of your sales associates leadership training and advice on sales concepts, principles, and practices.
- Manage all of Aviat Ghana’s activities and make sure the day-to-day office work is done well.
- Make sure that internal processes are followed and that compliance standards are met.
- Make sure that effective follow-up and corrective actions are talked about and put into place.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree or something similar in a business or technical field.
- Seven or more years of sales experience in the telecom industry, either with companies that sell mobile infrastructure or technology solutions.
- Experience working in Ghana’s many different regions
- Development and management of strategic partnerships in sales
- Articulate, has good presentation skills and is comfortable speaking to senior-level audiences
- Excellent business sense and professional appearance, and able to build key relationships with all decision-makers.
- Diplomacy with partners and customers both inside and outside the company
- Ability to Think outside the box to get around political or technical problems.
- Capable of meeting and beating sales revenue goals on a regular basis
- A commercial thinker who knows how to make the most of every chance to make money.
- Comfortable showing key client stakeholders high-value solutions
- Dedicated to getting things done; full of energy, drive, and motivation
- A self-motivated salesperson with great skills at negotiating and persuading.
- Because the market is always changing, they have to be flexible and able to adapt.
- Strong, with great verbal and written communication and people skills.
- Strong skills in analyzing and solving problems
How to Apply for this Aviat Networks Job
Closing Date: 23rd August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED