About the job
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST
We aim to attract approachable genuine people from diverse backgrounds, who have similar values but different viewpoints. This inclusive mind-set makes an exciting, fun and driven place to work. We are looking for people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who have positive attitudes; however, they may bring their ideas to the table.
We want to hire the game changers, the thinkers and shapers, the specialists and the people that can join up the dots, those who want to challenge themselves every day.
About The Role
Corporate & Institutional Fixed Income Trader
Corporate & Institutional Fixed Income Traders are responsible for executing trades in Fixed Income, Currencies and commodities on behalf of institutional and retail clients. The candidate would also be responsible for sourcing and managing existing client investments by delivering high quality advisory service that places clients on the end in a constantly evolving market environment.
- Excellent Marketing Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Very well networked
- Must have an interest in financial markets
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Ability to demonstrate excellent management and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Must have 2-5 years experience in a the Capital Markets space/ experience working in the brokerage firm
A Fund Manager is responsible for implementing a fund’s investment strategy as well as managing trading activities. The FM oversees the funds, manages analysts, conducts research and makes important investment decisions. The FM is responsible for analayzing marketing data and client investment goals to develop funds that balance income with risk management, which can change depending on market activities and the client’s investment objectives.
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding and interest of financial markets with a detailed knowledge of security analysis and portfolio analytics.
- A keen eye for detail to analyze large volumes of financial data
- Adequate knowledge and exposure with US stocks markets
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to communicate your findings to executives and clients.
- Candidate should be highly self-motivated and have the ability to solve problems creatively
- Must have 5 Years minimum in working with an excellent Fund Management Institution as a Fund Manager with a profitable and huge portfolio.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should please send their CVs to [email protected] indicating which role their are applying for.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED