Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Human Resource Manager At Premium Advisors Recruitment 2021.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will
- Lead the effort of attraction, development and retaining of skilled talent to facilitate the optimum service delivery and profitability of the company
- Coordinate the development and implementation of training modules for staff
- Spearhead, facilitate and ensure the effective operation of the Performance Management System
- Coordinate the preparation of Personnel Development Plans (PDP’s) in conjunction with Departmental heads and staff
- Coordinate and ensure that staff training are consistently deployed based on output of PMS and other developmental needs identified for staff
- Lead the modification and creation of aspects of information within the HR system
- Maximize the utilization of the HR system to automate standard processes
- Review, document and improve processes undertaken within the HR system
- Generate and produce staff attendance and other relevant operational reports for
- management information and ensuring compliance with information security protocols
- Provide systems training to HR and non-HR users for continuous improvement
- Spearhead the continuous improvement in the HR systems and its use
- Develop and maintain awareness of developments within Human Resource systems within the Port sector
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a University degree holder, preferably in Human Resource Management or its equivalent and be a recognized member of IHRM
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Capital Management of which at least 3 years should have been in Manager position, preferably in the Maritime sector.
- Must be familiar with National Labour and Employment Laws and practices in Ghana
- Must have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills Must demonstrate an effective collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork
- Must have broad knowledge in various human resources standards in the areas of compensation, employee relations, general benefits, employment and staffing practices.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and IT skills including the ability to effectively manage an HR software and utilizing it to extract, compile and analyze data for management information.
Interested candidates should send emails with their application letters and Curriculum Vitae to Premium Advisors Executive Search & Recruitment at [email protected]
The Closing Date for submission is 9th February 2021.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE