Position: Account Clerk
Company: IRecruit Africa
An architectural firm is seeking to hire an Account Clerk with the following expertise:
- Vet all payment vouchers and process through general ledger for approval and payment.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation statements.
- Prepare SSNIT and PAYE returns for repayment at least three weeks before deadline.
- Ensure that all payment requests are approved before cheques are written.
- Maintain updated records of all account transactions using the approved software.
- Update your self on all government financial regulations.
- Ensure prompt payment of all statutory payments to avoid penalties
- Respond with in 24hours to correspondence from clients that come to your attention.
- Treat clients with utmost respect.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in accounting or a related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience in an accounting or related field
- At least level of ACCA/ICAG is a plus
- Good numeracy and computational skills
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Strong grammar and spelling.
- Competent key board skills.
- Good communication.
- An ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline for application Is Friday 26th March,2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED