Duties and Responsibilities
- Remove and fix tyre using fixing machine or manual method.
- Ensure the tyres are inflated to exert pressure.
- Vulcanizes breaks as well as holes in casing treads of motor vehicle tyres.
- Scraps clean area, using electrically or air-rotated wire brush.
- Cuts raw as well as corded rubber patches roll them into rupture, using hand roller to make sure adhesion.
- Cover rupture on outside of tyres with tread rubber works into hole with hand roller.
Required Skills or Experience
- JHS/SHS/’0′ Level certificate
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic (MVM) Certificate of Trademan Certificate or its equivalent.
- Should have at least 3 years experience in Vulcanizing.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should kindly send cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED