- Company: Coca Cola
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job: Real Time Amplification Manager
Coordinates the production of a wide range of projects; acts as liaison between internal departments and outside vendors; develops project schedules and time frames; responsible for prioritizing assignments and ensuring deadlines are met. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular areas; works independently; may coach other professionals
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- The geographic scope for this role is West, Islands and Mid Africa (subject to change)
- The Real Time Amplification manager will develop the social media plans and manage the real-time amplification of the OU (operating unit) portfolio (calendar, content and media) at a country-level.
- Ensure that we have one presence, one voice and one calendar for our brands in all the various social media channels, that are connected to global strategies and guidelines as well as relevant to the OU.
- Be the main contact point for social media partners (FB, Twitter, Google..) at a country level.
- Work in close collaboration with PS to ensure the social media cycle (listen-speak-react-amplify) is being followed to enriched to deliver the right conversation at the right time to the right consumer/shopper.
- Establish a routine with the crisis management team in order to solve potential issues in social media in a timely manner.
- Lift and shift best practices from other OUs and global teams in how to establish an effective and efficient media social media plans. Implement a single way-of-approaching media and social within the OU.
- The Real Time Amplification manager will carry out duties individually while interacting regularly with the global IMX team, key players in the OU IMX team, OU Category Leaders, Creative Strategists and Brand Managers and the Franchise Marketing teams.
- The scope of role will be one country or multi-country/regional with flexibility to increase or decrease markets.
- Deep understanding of the evolved media landscape and e-commerce
- Expertise in working with different external partners (i.e.: agencies, production houses, media companies, influencers)
- Ability to work in Agile cross-functional teams
Related Work Experience:
- Media Planning Strategy, social media (including content) and Real Time Experience (8-10 years)
- Experience working on agencies and technology vehicles is preferred
- Preference for experience developing non-conventional communication plans, with heavy focus on digital marketing and story doing
French and English are mandatory
- Social Media (MEDIA & CONTENT)
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer and Shopper engagement
- Real Time Amplification
What We Can Do for You: You will be part of the Africa marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED