DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform automotive mechanic duties to repair and maintain vehicles in good condition.
- Detect and note down defects in automotive systems.
- Repair and check the performance of automotive vehicles.
- Communicate defects to vehicle owners with costs of repairs.
- Repair exhaust, brakes, hydraulic, electrical suspension and fuel ignition of automotive vehicles.
- Check and repair electrical suspensions and wheel alignments of automotive vehicles.
- Perform oil changes, tire rotations, and belt changes of automotive vehicles.
- Check and repair air conditioning, computer and electronic systems.
- Maintain and manage tools, equipment and machinery in good condition.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through excellent automotive mechanic services.
Certificate in a related field
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE : Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED