AUDITING OF ECG METERS – MORATORIUM TO CUSTOMERS
The Electricity Company of Ghana Limited (ECG) wishes to inform our cherished customers and the general public that we will conduct an audit of all our meters soon. As part of this field survey, teams of ECG Officials will be deployed to update customer information.
To assist this exercise, all customers are being given a MORATORIUM of one month, beginning 7th June to 6th July, 2022, to report to our District/Regional offices for rectification of the underlisted issues:
- Postpaid customers who have meters but do not receive bills
- Prepaid customers who do not purchase electricity credits
- Customers whose meters are faulty
- Customers who have by-passed or tampered with their meters and are therefore not paying for the full cost of power usage
- Customers who have engaged in any form of electrical illegality, etc.
Please note that after this moratorium, customers who are caught stealing electricity, which is criminal, will be charged with the offense of stealing in accordance with the law. Their names shall also be published widely.
Help ECG Serve You Better.
For more local news, CLICK HERE
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED