[2022 A*Star] Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarships 2022-2023 online applications are currently being accepted until December 1, 2021.
After completing higher education or a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, every student dreams to take their studies to another level. Many among them make choices that work better for them.
For instance, looking for the best colleges in their hometown, taking a variety of courses, overseas options, and much more.
However, sometimes we miss out on brilliant opportunities surrounding us due to ignorance.
But not this time. Here is the best FREE STUDY opportunity for students that is now available to boost their academic careers in top-ranked Singaporean Universities.
Singapore is very famous around the world. Among various reasons, the “BEST EDUCATION SYSTEM” is highly involved.
Firstly, the cost is less expensive, and the quality of education is remarkable.
Also, the literacy rate is low. From world-class teachers to the best study environment, it fits the wish of a learner.
Secondly, graduates of higher universities are likely to get more experience and practical life lessons.
Like every year, this time again, the Singaporean government has opened its doors for international students to further their academic life and brush up on their skills with help of Singapore Sponsored Scholarships.
SINGA Graduate award scholarships 2022 offer a great range of benefits and opportunities for talented pupils.
With fully-funded scholarship programs for a wide range of subjects, it completes the financial aid solution for deserving yet talented students.
Here is all the information about this Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarships program, a willing student must be aware of:
SINGA Scholarships 2022 Details
- STUDY AREAS: Engineering, Sciences, Arts & Humanities, & Medical
- HOST COUNTRY: Singapore
- OFFERED BY: [A*Star] Agency for science, technology, and research
- NATURE: Fully Funded Scholarship
Partner Universities for SINGA Scholarships 2022
The following are the top 3 Singaporean Universities affiliated with A*Star’s Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarships program 2022:
- The National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University( NTU)
- Singapore University of technology and design (SUTD)
Coverage of SINGA Scholarships
The winners of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarships will be entitled to receive the following set of benefits for the next big academic journey in Singapore:
- Airfare (free ticket) [one time only]
- Academic expenses (tuition fees, the books, etc…)
- Monthly stipend [$2000] for winners
- Accommodation funds [$1000] (for settlement)
- Traveling grant [$1500]
Eligibility Criteria for SINGA Scholarships Applicants
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship applicants need to check out the following basic eligibility criteria standards prior to the submission of their application:
- Any overseas candidate can apply.
- No minimum grade point criteria is set for SINGA scholarship applicants.
- Candidates who want to pursue a MASTER or Ph.D. degree are eligible.
- Age limit restrictions for the SINGA International graduate scholarship award is not specified.
- Candidates with a solid grip on the English language is a plus. (in writing, speaking, listening, and reading).
Documents Required for SINGA Scholarships Application
The following list of documents must be arranged by the applicants of the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022 program:
- All educational transcripts including, bachelor’s degree certificates/master’s degree certificates.
- Two recommendation letters from (former professors).
- Copy of identification (e.g passport)
- Some passport size photos.
- Study plan
- Research Proposal
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Intent
- Statement of Purpose
- Scholarship CV and Covering Letter
- IELTS/GRE/ SAT/ TOEFL scores are optional [having them can increase chances of scholarship]
SINGA Scholarships 2022 Application Process [Complete Method]
- Fill out the online form through Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022 portal (Link given at the end)
- Remember to select the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022-2023
- No application fees is required for SINGA scholarship application submission
- Applicants are not required to submit documents hardcopies
- Feel free to use your national identity card in case you don’t have a passport
- Fee free to attach a hope certificate in case you don’t have a final degree
- Submit your SINGA scholarship application and wait for the final results
- The SINGA scholarships deadline is June 1, 2021
SINGA Awards Scholarship Deadline
The deadline to submit your application for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarships is December 1, 2021 (for January intake 2022), [here is a suggestion, make sure to send the form 2 weeks before the deadline].
Lastly, after submitting all the required information, you should be confident and do not lose hope.
The more ambitious you are, the higher are the chances to win any fully funded Singaporean scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED