Association of International Certified Professional Accountants Job Offer
At The Association, our impact is global. We help people build and grow careers that improve their lives, help communities succeed, and help countries build strong economies. Together, we lead the most influential body of professional accountants and shape the future of the global accounting profession
Summary of Role:
Build profitable and mutually beneficial relationships with educational institutions and tuition providers in Botswana and ensuring that these sectors, contribute significantly towards total annual revenue. Contribute in implementing the new Association’s remote customer engagement strategy in Botswana as directed by the Regional Vice President and the Country Manager.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Business Development (50%)
- Firstly, Build and maintain relationships with key tertiary institutions by alligning their syllabus with the CIMA syllabus
- Secondly, Ensure the actualisation of the annual revenue target for Botswana.
- Thirdly, Ensure the actualisation of annual student and member growth targets for Botswana.
- Then, Drives uptake of the CIMA Exams in tertiary institutions mainly for the self sponsored students and with graduates that fall within the target market.
- Also, Drive uptake of the academic pathway with academics
- Moreover, Drive the sales of PCGs & FLP with academics in tertiary institutions
- Additionally, Seek partnerships with Universities in Botswana for CIMA Tuition Provision.
- Lastly, Create a visible presence through face to face presentations at tertiary institutions & the Botswana Corporate World at large.
Customer Services (50%)
- Ensure that The Association’s profile is enhanced through their interactions with all customers and potential customers by ensuring a high level of customer service is consistently delievered through every customer interaction.
- Provide support to customers via several multi-media channels
- Receive enquiries and provide information about CIMA and the CIMA qualification to prospective and existing customers.
- Keep current with any changes that might impact the customer
- Conduct pre/post lapsing as well as exam encouragement campaigns
- Finally, Influence potential CIMA students and assist with the student acquisition targets
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Consultative sales skills to soft sell intangible benefits, thereby deriving income.
- Customer focused.
- Relationship building.
- Marketing acumen.
- Education sector awareness.
- Team player.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Has a strong work ethic, hardworking and is able to work towards stretching targets
- IT literate
- Have a can do attitude, clearly demonstrating a strong customer focus
- Lastly, Understanding of complaint processes and procedures
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Degree level/business qualification or qualified through relevant depth of experience.
- And also a minimum of 3 years related working experience
Preferred Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Firstly, Experience working within a membership body, offering support to perspective members within a customer focused organisation
- Then, Proven experienced at B2B Account Management with a track record of success in selling intangible benefits
- Also, Target responsibility with demonstrable and consistent achievement in these areas.
- Afterwards, Experience working remotely and in virtual teams.
- In addition, Commercial experience helpful; used to operating on the phone, with a track record of success in developing customer relationships
- Finally, Location is at Cape Coast – 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Who We Are
At The Association, we are transforming the accounting and finance profession. We are future-focused, empowering the world’s most highly skilled accountants to stay relevant, meet today’s demands, and prepare for tomorrow’s challenges through quality education, resources, and training.
How We Support You
We provide flexibility to help you achieve a good work-life balance. You’ll be part of a global, diverse team who foster an environment of inclusion and belonging where you are valued for who you are and where you come from.
We offer benefit options that support your wellbeing, in and out of the workplace, including healthcare, retirement, paid time off, parental leave, and an employee assistance program. We provide tools and resources that support your mental health, and continuously evolve our offerings in order to meet your needs.
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED