Associate Professor at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Nobel International Business School (NIBS) located in Accra, Ghana is a graduate school that specializes in professional and academic doctorate and master’s degrees as well as upskilling and reskilling programs for executives. To execute our second 5-year development plan, NIBS is looking for entrepreneurial candidates for the following role: Associate Professor
- To begin with, Developing and delivering course material, curricula, and syllabi.
- Then, Assisting with the training and recruitment of new lecturers, teaching assistants, and Professors.
- Also, Conducting research, publishing papers, and attending conferences.
- Moreover, Attending academic events and networking with other researchers and field experts.
- Additionally, Supervising, advising, and mentoring teaching assistants and graduate students.
- Besides that, Participating in faculty and departmental meetings.
- Afterwards, Shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting students for graduate programs.
- More so, Organizing guest seminars and faculty events where students can interact with established industry professionals.
- Last but not least, Traveling to other higher education settings to gain experience and expand networks.
- Finally, Writing proposals to secure research funding.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Doctorate in Business and Management, Finance, Accounting, and related fields from an accredited University.
- Experience in teaching academic and executive education programs, and research with high-quality publications in peer reviewed academic and/or practitioner journals.
- Have a significant to adequate impact on the discipline and the work of researchers and managers.
- Commitment to undertaking scholarly research and publishing results in leading peer-reviewed local and international journals.
- Be student/client-needs oriented with a great sense of responsibility for student/client service, achievement, and success.
- Committed to personal academic improvement to deepen research and teaching skills, and willing to learn the NIBS approach to supervising research students.
- Entrepreneurial with a sense of commitment to achieving specific performance targets and being rewarded on performance. O Committed to institutional development and service.
How to Apply for Associate Professor at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Send application, CV, and other supporting materials to [email protected] Closing date for applications: two weeks from the date of publication. Applications for only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Closing Date : 20th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED