Associate Lawyer/Partner at Haynix Law Chambers
- To begin with, Consulting with clients to ascertain the details and merits of each case.
- Secondly, Conducting research using legislation, case law, and other legal texts as sources to decide on a modus operandi.
- Then, Drafting legal texts, including reports, contracts, and appeals.
- Also, Representing clients at meetings, hearings and trials.
- Moreover, Advocating for acquittal or clemency in each case.
- Furthermore, Informing your line manager about salient developments in each case.
- Additionally, Ensuring that data obtained during interactions with clients remain confidential and are stored securely.
- Afterwards, Reporting on hours spent on each assignment.
- Finally, Remaining abreast of changes to legislation.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A registered legal practitioner in Ghana.
- At least 3 years post pupillage experience.
- Seeking associate position with potential to become a partner
Salary: Open for negotiation
Location: Asylum Down, Accra
How To Apply For The Associate Lawyer/Partner at Haynix Law Chambers
Kindly send CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20 May, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED