University of Environment & Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment 2020 for academic staff into the School of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences (SNES) and the School of Sustainable Development (SSD).
Assistant Procurement Officer
at Main Campus (Somanya)
Staff Category: Senior Member (Non-Teaching)
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Procurement Officer shall assist the Procurement Officer in the performance of their functions and in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914)
- Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (Act 658)
- Audit Service Act, 2000 (Act 584)
- Financial Administration Act, 2003 (Act 654)
- Valued Added Tax Act, 2013 (Act 870) • Income Tax Act, 2015 (Act 896)
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must hold a minimum of Masters’ Degree in Procurement Management plus a
- Professional Qualification in Procurement.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) years post-qualification experience as a Junior Assistant Procurement Officer or comparable grade in a similar institution in the area of procurement.
- Applicant must be computer literate and be abreast with relevant software applications.
Application Start Date
MODE OF APPLICATION
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED