DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support to the Unit Assists with the coordination of events and programs
- Drafts routine correspondence to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains appropriate records to achieve accessibility of information
- Records proceedings of meetings and stakeholder engagements
- Performs other assigned duties in line with the unit workplan
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a tertiary graduate of any discipline
- Must have completed mandatory National Service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Team-spirit and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to use relevant computer applications
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By 19tn November 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED