JOB PURPOSE: The Assistant Library Manger (ALM) is primarily responsible for providing local, foreign and international reference and research service to the Commission.
The ALM also assists the Legal Directorate on the development of projects with the acquisition of legal materials.
- Direct users to requested publications; assists users with both print and electronic resources
- Provide instruction and guidance for users of library catalog legal databases, legal research methodology and procedures
- Response to in-library phone, mail, e-mail and live chat reference questions
- Develop and maintain path finders,bibliographic resource and research guides
- Collect inputs for the preparation of annual budget for the library
- Catalogue and classify print, audio – visual and electronic resources
- Ensure that the provisions of the library meets the needs of the Commission
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management
- Strong I.T. Skills and familiarity with the use of databases and the internet
- Administrative and Communication skills
- Team Player
- Integrity and Ethics
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Information Studies or any relevant field from an aceredited tertiary institution
- Must have completed National Service
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should forward their application, together with their cuniculum vitae copies of relevant Certificates contact telephone number email address and names and addresses of two(2) referees to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LAW REFORM COMMISSION
P.O. BOX M.63
OR send to
The Commission’s office at GPS GA 076-512 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than Friday, 1th March, 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED