A public sector organisation invites applications from suitably qualified persons with three (3) years relevant experience after National Service to fill the following vacancy as ASSISTANT IT OFFICER
The Officer will be required to provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Organisation.
- Must possess a first degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a recognised accredited University. An additional professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Must possess three (3) years post-qualification experience
- Must not be more than 40 years
- Must have completed his/her national service
- Must have no criminal record.
- Must have a valid driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should kindly be sent to both :
not later than Tuesday, 31 March, 2020.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED