- Monthly financial statements are prepared and submitted on time
- Ensuring Annual budgets are drawn up for approval
- Provide financial proposals to banks where required e.g. cash flow projections etc.
- Liaise with Government Agencies to ensure statutory compliance
- Manage payments to suppliers/contractors to ensure progress of work on site, and adequate cashflow.
- Development of financial strategies of the Company and the preparation of the Financial
- Day to day management of the finance department, and any other duties that the Finance Manager may assign the department.
- Preparation of accounting and implementation of accounting principles, systems, processes and internal controls.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records and financial reports of the company.
- Coordinating and assisting external auditors regarding the performance of audits.
QUALITIES OF CANDIDATE
- High degree of professionalism in delivery of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power point
- A good team player; relate well with managers and subordinates
- Be able to work under minimum supervision
- Good administrative and organization skills
- Knowledge in S.A.P Software will be an added advantage
- Interpret Tax Laws and other Financial Statutory Regulations of Ghana
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of Second Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Management or its equivalent
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in similar role
- Membership to Professional certification is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should send their cvs to the
DEADLINE: 15TH AUGUST 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED