Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Assis Administration Officer at National Biosatey Authority
- Company: National Biosatey Authority
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects data for the formulation of policies;
- Implements programmes and activities of the Unit;
- Facilitates the organisation of meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops;
- Collects data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Unit:
- Collects data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the Unit;
- Covers and produces minutes of meetings
- Drafts routine correspondence.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields:
- Business/Public Administration, Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
- Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
- Basic knowledge in Labour laws and regulations.
- Reading skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED