Assessment and Planning Officer needed in Sussex with Salary of £30,973 a year
Full Job Description
- Organisation: East Sussex County Council
- Location: Lewes
- Salary: £28,815 – £30,973 per annum
- Closing date: 29/01/2023
- Department: Children’s Services
- Contract type: Permanent
- Work pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37
- Job type: Administration and Clerical
- Job reference: Orbis/TP/219612/29804
East Sussex County Council is looking for qualified, experienced, and skilled people to fill the Assessment and Planning Officer role.
- As an Assessment and Planning Officer, you will undertake assessments to identify the specific needs associated with the caring role and provide information.
- Advice and individualised support to carers.
- The Assessment and Planning Officer will assist with planning and coordinating an appropriate service response which may include short-term case management, respite, carer coaching and counseling, peer support, and referral to other services where necessary.
How to Apply for Assessment and Planning Officer
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED