Ashridge International Montessori School is a renowned first-class school in Accra ( Spintex).
Ashridge International Montessori School (AIMS) was founded by Mr. and Mrs. Owusu-Tweneboa. The idea of establishing the school was laid upon the heart of the couples many years ago until a confirmation finally came through Mr. Owusu-Tweneboa for its establishment.
The Lord who gave the idea provided the name ASHRIDGE for the school. The services of an architect and a structural engineer were employed. Then the needed architectural designs and initial bill of quantities for the project were procured. Having received the necessary pursuits, construction got underway in 2004 and was completed as scheduled.
Ashridge International Montessori School is looking for qualified and experienced class teachers for grades 3&5.
- Degree/Diploma (preferably in Education)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
Duties and responsibilities.
- Prepare a Teaching and Learning Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account the individual needs of the students.
- Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching and learning.
- Must be good at Mathematics and Science
- Contribute to objectives of the curriculum area within the school objectives and take part in an annual review of the subject and curriculum area.
- Prepare lesson plans and schemes of work as agreed with the Head of Faculty.
- Monitor the progress and achievement of the students following the course and identify the appropriate intervention strategies for underachieving students.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: The deadline for submission of the application is January 21st, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED