The Ashesi University College Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 academic year have been released online.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year Ashesi University College Admissions. All interested applicants are to carefully read the admission requirements and the application procedures before putting in an application.
Ashesi University Admission Requirements
1. Completed application form, including personal essays.
2. High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
3. One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English, and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results were approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
In addition to meeting the standard admissions requirements, applications from international students must meet the following requirements:
- Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Evidence of English Language Proficiency:
- International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
(1) Start Online Application or Paper Application
(2) Pay Application Fees
- GHs100 for Ghanaian nationals; $50 for international applicants.
(How to pay application fees)
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50. We also do not accept scholarships and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
Application Payments can be made as follows
- Transfer application fee to merchant mobile number: 024 526 4831
- The name of recipient should be Ashesi University College
- Applicants should quote the following information on their application form or in the task box in the online application portal:
- Mobile number used for the transaction by applicant
- Transaction ID
- Reference Number (Applicant’s Name should be used as the reference
- For Applicants who will like to pay via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover or Mobile Money (MTN, Airtel Money, Tigo Cash, Vodaphone Cash) see link below. https://expresspaygh.com/ashesi. Applicants should quote the expressPay generated transaction reference number on their application form (paper applications) or in the task box on the online application portal.
Direct Deposit/Rapid Transfer at any Ecobank Branch in Ghana and West Africa
- Account Name: Ashesi Admission fees
- Account Number: 02000 144 116 009 05
- Bank: Ecobank
- Branch: Osu
- Currency: Ghana Cedi
Wire Transfer from within West Africa
- SWIFT code: ECOCGHAC
- Account Name: Ashesi University College
- Account Number: 02010 144 116 009 01
- Bank: ECOBANK, PMB CT443, ACCRA-GHANA
- Branch: Osu
Currency: US Dollar
International Payments (All other countries)
- SWIFT code: ECOCGHAC
Attach a copy of your payment receipt to your complete application. Failure to follow the instructions stated above will result in a delay of processing your application
(3) Submit completed applications
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to: [email protected]
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.
Ashesi University College 2022 Application Deadlines
For student applying this season, here are the key deadlines to note; we encourage students to apply early, particularly if there’s an intention to apply for scholarships. Late deadline applications attract an additional fee, and scholarship and international applicants must apply before the regular deadline.
- Early: March 25th, 2022
- Regular: July 29th, 2022
- Final: October 28th, 2022
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50. We also do not accept scholarship and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
Transferring to Ashesi from another university
Starting this season, we will be accepting applications from students who are interested in transferring to Ashesi from other universities. Transfer student applications will be processed on a case by case basis by our admissions office and academic departments, and students who are admitted may be eligible to have one year of study waived at Ashesi.
In order to secure admission, candidates looking to transfer must provide official transcripts from each college or university attended. It is your responsibility to ensure that Ashesi has received an official transcript from each institution attended in order to complete your application.
- COURSES OFFERED AT SDD-UBIDS-FORMERLY UDS WA CAMPUS
- COURSES OFFERED AT LAWEH Open University College
- University of Ghana Mature Access Admission Form 2022/2023
- Pentecost University admissions in progress
- Tamale Technical University Admission Requirements
- KNUST BSc & Diploma Top-Up Admission Forms 2022/2023
- Central University 2021/22 admissions ongoing
- FREE ADMISSION FOR 2021/2022 APPLICANTS AT SDD-UBIDS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED