Springforth Community School is a Christian multicultural educational institution that has provided quality education for over 15 years. Our mission is to provide quality nursery, primary and secondary education, in a nurturing stimulating environment. We offer the Cambridge and Ghana Education Service curricula
Reports to: Principal
Main Purpose of Job
- To deliver the Creative Arts and Design curriculum
- Maintain a positive and supportive environment in the classroom
- Impart Christian values and moral education to children and promote good behavior
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Teaching and Learning
- Teach a range of creative disciplines to offer a broad Arts Curriculum.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality lessons weekly and termly curriculum schedules. that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Identify, develop, and use educational materials in creative ways.
- Develop students’ drawing, coloring, and painting techniques. Provide instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Organize the classroom and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Monitor and record children’s progress and creative development.
- Prepare mid-term and end-of-year progress reports.
- Deliver the Arts Club on the extra-curricular activities program
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the arts curriculum.
- Participate in and contribute to staff training programs.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Arts with a teaching qualification, or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an art teacher and teaching students 5-16-year-olds.
- Creative and artistic abilities and creative ideas
- Passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position. Email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact us via email for any questions.
DEADLINE: Friday, 10 December 2021
For more information about us visit: https://springforth.edu.gh/
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED