The Architect will mainly be responsible for developing architectural drawings for all construction activities including new projects, alterations and redevelopment.
The Architect is responsible for the following duties:
- Developing all architectural drawing based on International standards including residential, commercial, and religious buildings
- Ensure buildings style, safety and sustainability
- Provide advice and guidance on architectural activities
- Comply with industry/safety standards, and local planning regulations
- Work closely with other professionals such as Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Site Engineers
- Maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders
Architect Required Skills or Experience
- HND or Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, Architecture or related fields
- Masters degree in Projects Management or relevant subject area will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 -10 years experience in a construction environment
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A member of a recognized professional body (desirable)
- Proven organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Team player and capacity to solve complex problems.
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should submit their (i) cover letters (ii) resumes, and (iii) copies of certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On or before 10th October 2021.
Applicants should indicate the position being applied for in the email Subject line.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED