The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Driver Grade II:
For appointment to the grade of Driver Grade III, the applicant must:
- Hold, at least, WASSCE/NVTI Certificate with average or fair passes in English Language and Core Mathematics.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years relevant working experience in driving, preferably in formal organisations/institutions.
- Knowledge in auto mechanics is an added advantage.
- Must be a holder DVLA License F
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit (10)hard copies of the complete application pack to:
C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences
P. O. Box 24
Navrongo, Upper East Region
The application pack should contain the following:
- Completed application form for Senior and Junior Staff (i.e. from first degree downwards) Positions (Form 1C).
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED