Koforidua Technical University invites job applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments to teaching staff positions.
Applicants should find below the advertised positions:
A person seeking appointment as Assistant Lecturer must:
• Possess a research Master’s Degree in the relevant field of specialization and
• Have some appreciable industrial experience or skills in competency-based Training (CBT).
• Have completed National Service
A person seeking appointment as Lecturer must:
• Have been appointed as Lecturer in the relevant discipline in a public tertiary institution or a duly accredited private tertiary institution in Ghana or elsewhere
• Possess a Ph.D. in the relevant field of specialization
• Have some appreciable industrial experience or skills in competency-based training (CBT)
• Have completed nation service
A person seeking appointment as Professor must:
• Nationally and internationally be acknowledged as teach, scholar and innovator in his/her field with significant contribution to industrial innovations, as well as contribution to the intellectual and professional reputation of his/her University
• Have been appointed as Professor in the relevant discipline in a public tertiary institution or a duly accredited private tertiary institution in Ghana or elsewhere.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANY OF THESE JOBS
A person seeking appointment in any of the above positions should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply now
Applicants should inform their referees to submit directly to the Registrar, confidential references on them. The position being sought for by the applicant must be indicated in the confidential reference letter being submitted as indicated above
Closing Date: 29 May 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED