Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana HR Solutions Recruitments 2020. The application deadline is January 19th, 2020.
Ghana HR Solutions is an international civil engineering company headquartered in Ghana.
Job Title: Water/Waste Water Engineer
The position requires a dynamic and proactive individual, who will be in charge of managing water resources projects at local, regional, and national level.
- In charge of hydraulics and hydrology (H&H) data collection, modeling and design.
- Technical writing, mentoring to junior staff and technical presentation to client staff.
- Plan and design culverts, bridges, and storm drain network
- Prepare stormwater master plans, stream channel restoration/rehabilitation plans, water quality best management practices (BMP).
- Prepare proposals, scopes of work and contract cost estimates
- Develop plans for new water resources or water efficiency programs.
- Design water distribution systems for potable or nonportable water.
- Identify design alternatives for the development of new water resources.
- Gather and analyze water use data to forecast water demand.
- Write technical reports or publications related to water resources development or water use efficiency.
- Analyze and recommend sludge treatment or disposal methods.
- Design water storage tanks or other water storage facilities.
- Design water run-off collection networks, water supply channels, or water supply system networks.
- Design water or wastewater lift stations, including water wells.
- Review and critique proposals, plans, or designs related to water or wastewater treatment systems.
- Provide technical direction or supervision to junior engineers, engineering or computer-aided design (CAD) technicians, or other technical personnel.
- Design or select equipment for use in wastewater processing to ensure compliance with government standards.
- Oversee the construction of decentralized or on-site wastewater treatment systems, including reclaimed water facilities.
- Conduct feasibility studies for the construction of facilities, such as water supply systems, run-off collection networks, water and wastewater treatment plants, or wastewater collection systems.
- Analyze storm water or floodplain drainage systems to control erosion, stabilize river banks, repair channel streams, or design bridges.
- Design pumping systems, pumping stations, pipelines, force mains, or sewers for the collection of wastewater.
- BSc degree in degree in Civil, Environmental, Water Resources, Engineering, or related discipline
- Proficient in CADD (MicroStation preferred), SEWER CAD / STORMNET, or any other design packages, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and ARC GIS.
- Decisive and Action Oriented
- Good project Management Skills
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team Player
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Interested applicants should click the link below to place in their CVs in Ghana HR Solutions Database.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert