APPLY NOW: Vacancy for Actuarial Officer
A reputable non-bank financial institution is seeking to recruit an actuarial Officer to join the Company’s Actuarial Department, the Actuarial Officer will be required to:
1. Calculate quarterly and annual actuarial valuations.
2.Assist in the preparation of periodic solvency reports.
3. Prepare and perform analyses on the company’s financial condition report.
4. Perform analysis on retrocession optimization and compile retrocession statistics.
5. Review documents pertaining to the retrocession arrangements and ensure compliance with the regulatory body on reinsurance arrangements.
6. Assist in the performance of trend analyses on the various Key Performance Indicators
7. Assist in the determination of annual budget projections on the underwriting KPIs based on the trend analyses for the company.
8. Collage data and perform various analyses as required for credit rating of the Company.
Ability to cope with work and time pressure
Ability to pay attention
Ability to conduct detailed analysis
Good report writing skills
Must be a team player
Ability to organize and execute work to meet tight deadlines
Must have advanced excel and programming skills
Qualification and Experience:
1. Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Actuarial Science
2. Minimum of two(2) years experience in the insurance industry
3. Must be a member of Actuarial Society.
Interested Person should please send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for submission of application is December 10,2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED