APPLY NOW || Vacancies for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives
A Pharmaceutical Company in Kumasi is presently looking for enthusiastic and performance driven individuals with the following qualifications.
1 A Graduate with sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
2 Male or Female, not more than 30 years old.
3 Extensive knowledge of Healthcare Facilities (wholesale pharmacies, retail pharmacies, over the counter medicine sellers,private hospitals and clinics) in the Ashanti Region
4 Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
5 Maintenance of Customer accounts in ledger for easy reconciliation with Accounts Department
6 Must have a valid Driving Licence – at least 2 years old
7 Has a strong personal leadership and good interpersonal skills
8 Must be honest and loyal to the organization
9 Must have impeccable organization skills with ability to work independently
1. Should be willing to travel extensively
2. Regular delivery of products with prompt collection of debts outstanding.
3. Should be able to achieve Targets set by management
4. Meeting, on a regular basis, with Marketing Staff to vigorously sell the products of the company
5. Gather competitor data on pricing, products,new products and promotions and provide to management
6. Ability to scout for new customers thereby increasing the reach of the company in new territories.
We offer Competitive remuneration, benefit and incentive packages.
Send resume to:
Email: [email protected]
DEADLINE : Two weeks after date of publication
Only shortlisted candidates shall be informed
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED