Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Southey Contracting Recruitment 2020.
Southey Contracting is Africa’s #1 industrial and engineering services company.
- Company: Southey Contracting
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Work Pack Engineer
• Compliance with company and HSEQ policies and procedures
• Carry out offshore audit and site visits.
• Motivate staff to work safely and promote Southey safety initiatives.
• Participate in the client STOP reporting system.
• Support continuous improvements and act on lessons learned.
• Ensure new chemical required for scope is sent to MODEC for approval in line with the plan.
• Ensure all incidents and anomalies are reported to line management and Southey HSE.
• Execute policies passed down from the line manager.
• Plan short-range action-steps to carry out goals set by management.
• Organise workgroup.
• Assign jobs/specific tasks to the workforce to achieve the targets.
• Identify training needs and report to management
• Have good project control skills
• Stand in for Fabric Maintenance Manager as required
• Develop group cohesiveness
• Collate information from technical disciplines, Access, Insulation, Painting, to develop the work pack/work instruction
• Ensure the offshore team have the relevant work instruction arid procedures to carry out the work as per the plan
• Define the materials, plant, equipment, and consumables required to execute the work.
• Ensure daily reports are received from offshore supervisors timeously and incorrect format.
• Track all offshore work against fabric maintenance plans.
• Compile progress reports from daily reports into reporting templates.
• Conduct regular worksite inspections/ audits to ensure compliance to the MODEC and Southey procedures/specifications.
• Manage the training and competency matrix and identify any gaps.
• Further tasks or requirements as requested or directed by supervisors.
• BSc or BTech in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution.
• Relevant offshore Fabric Maintenance
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• QA/QC qualification.
• Knowledge in Risk and Safety Management
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
How to Apply
Send your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: email@example.com
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED