January 13th, 2020 at 08:14 pm
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for SGS Ghana Recruitment 2020.
- Company: SGS Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Oil, Gas & Chemicals (OGC) Sales Executive – Downstream
- Business Development of OGC Downstream Services
Managing Director and dotted line to OGC Regional Business Development (BD) Manager
- Promote, sell & develop OGC Downstream services in Ghana with Oil Marketing Companies
- Participate in the elaboration of the business development strategy MD & OGC Regional BD Manager
- Implement the business development plan for the various target clients and target services
- Translate locally the applicable business development initiatives developed at corporate level by the OGC business
- Coordinate with the OGC business to obtain the required support locally whether at promotion or implementation stage
- Achieve the target revenues set in accordance with the MD and in line with the defined business development plan
- Key Account Management with strategic clients (including cross-selling with other business lines)
- Education: Engineering or Sales & Marketing degrees
- Experience: 8 to 10 years in the oil & gas distribution sector at sales/marketing/business development positions
- Able to analyze & understand client needs, identify and propose applicable SGS Solutions
- Sales and marketing (Sales techniques, promotion techniques)
- Business planning and development: quantify market, identify priorities, define market penetration strategy, leverage on competitive advantages, set targets per client
- Communication Skills: interaction with the business to obtain the required support at different stages from promotion to implementation, good communication with affiliate MD and OGC BD Manager to secure their buy-in and guarantee a successful service delivery and hence client satisfaction
- Ability to travel frequently based on exigencies of work
- Able to work in the field for about 3 days a week
- Able to build trust and confidence with clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their applications together with their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th January 2020.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED