Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified the undermined vacant positions in the WAEC Ghana National Office.
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language
Must possess the relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
Applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
- Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
- Manage files and other records in an office.
- Handle correspondence between departments.
- Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least one-year of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
- Organizational and administrative abilities
- Report writing skills.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
- Efficient time-management skills.
- Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
CLOSING DATE: 14TH AUGUST 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED