APPLY NOW || Rural Bank vacancies for graduates
A reputable Rural Bank in the Eastern Region invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of General Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES /DUTIES :
* Provide strategic leadership and guidance for the effective and efficient management of the Bank and achievement of the strategic objectives of the Bank.
* Supervise departments, units and agencies of the Bank to achieve stated goals.
* Oversee the activities of the Bank’s credit portfolio to ensure efficient credit.
* Ensure the effective and efficient management of the bank’s treasury and investment portfolio, IT infrastructure and assets.
* Monitor the Bank’s general operations, products, competitors, strategies, cost and other risk areas of operation and submit monthly reports to the board for decision.
* Supervise timely preparation and submission of prudential and other statutory returns/reports to stakeholders.
* To execute any other duties that may be assigned by the board from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
* A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Busines Administration, Accounting, Commerce or its equivalent.
* At least ten (10) years of practical Banking experience of which five (5) years should be in a Managerial position.
* Must have a working knowledge of e-Merge Temeons (T24) R14
ADVANTAGE: Any relevant professional qualification i.e. ACCA, ACIB etc
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send current CV, application letter and copies of relevant certificates to the address below: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 13th December, 2019
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED