Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for RTI International Job Recruitment February 2020
- Company: RTI International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: International Jobs in Ghana
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning.
From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through the implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
- Responsible for strengthening the capacity of SMEs to accelerate their growth and contribution to export trade.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, investment, or trade-related field preferred.
- 7 years of experience agribusiness competitiveness and / or export activities.
- Extensive knowledge of Ghanaian agribusiness SMEs and export sector companies.
How to Apply
- Individuals are invited to submit a resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with current contact information and details (including achievements) of relevant experience to RTIGhanaRecruitment@rti.org.
- Please indicate “Ghana” and interest in specific positions in the Subject Line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED