Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2020.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
As the Reservation and Ticketing Supervisor, you will be responsible for planning, supervising, and supporting the reservation and ticketing agent staff in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and surpass the annual revenue targets.
You will encourage teamwork, consistency of service and proper coordination.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supervising staff, ensuring quality of work meets the airline standard, and motivate staff to achieve positive contribution on a daily basis and reduce customer complaints and errors by on-the-job training and coaching
- Arranging reservations and routing for timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff books.
- Enforcing and maintaining standards of performance within area of responsibility
- Performing a proper flight firming check to maximise flight utilisation and reduce no-shows
- Handling customer requirements and requests professional ensuring minimum complains and supporting travel agents with seat confirmation and arranging VIP bookings and ticketing queries
To be successful in this role, you will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in Airline Reservation & Ticketing environment.
Completion of an IATA or Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and pricing course would be beneficial.
You will need experience using a GDS, such as Amadeus and will require sound decision making and negotiation skills.
You will need to be fluent (written and oral) in English to perform this role.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED