December 26th, 2019 at 02:42 am
A procurement assistant will perform duties relating to the procurement of goods, services, and works, including;
* Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college
* Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the procurement Act 2003, Act 663 and other regulatory framework
* Formulation of procurement plans and strategies
* Assisting in the processing of tenders advertisements
* Preparation of tender bids
* Supervising the maintenance and updating of a proper database of suppliers, service providers, and consultants
* Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
* Compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action
* Any other duty that may be assigned by the principal
Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized institution or relevant professional qualification.
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should send in their application letters(indicating their reliable phone numbers), curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and academic transcripts.
Complete application letters should be submitted to the college registry through the following address;
NJA college of education
Wa-Upper West Region
on or before 7th January 2020
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED