A private legal firm seeks to hire a Practice Manager who will run the office of the firm including administrative duties and supervise accounting and support staff. The successful candidate will also ensure that debts are promptly paid and support business development of the firm.
General Administrative Duties
- Supervise staff within accounting and administration departments.
- Ensure effective human resource management by managing the recruitment of staff and providing support to staff on matters relating to their duties and responsibilities in the firm.
- Identify relevant legislation applicable to the firm and staff and ensuring compliance by implementing relevant procedures in areas such as data protection, health and safety etc.
- Manage the office premises.
- Lead the firm’s business development and any other assignment related to the role.
Financial Administration Duties
- Prepare bills for clients and follow up on invoices.
- Ensure debts are collected.
Qualification & Experiences Required
- Applicant must have a minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration.
- Must have 6- 8 years of work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior administrative role.
- Professional certification (Post Graduate Qualification in Administration, Professional HR Certificate and Qualifying Law Certificate will be an advantage).
- Hands on experience in running the office of a Law Firm.
How to apply
Application Deadline: 28 February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED