Petroplan Ghana Recruitment for Offshore
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Petroplan Ghana Recruitment for Offshore Installation Manager.
Petroplan is the global recruitment specialist for employers and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sectors.
Job Title: Offshore Installation Manager
Location: Offshore – 28/28 Rotation
Job Title: Offshore Field Manager
Reports To: Production Manager
Interacts With: Internal:
- Operations Manager
- Operations organization/team and other functional teams (facilities, sub-surface, etc.)
- O&M Contractor
- Equipment Vendors
- External Consultants
Supervises: Offshore Company and Contractors Operations Team
- The Company Senior Offshore Position and the “Duty Holder” Representative responsible for the Safety, Integrity, Security and Environmental aspects of the respective offshore facility.
- To manage the Offshore Subsurface, Subsea facilities, Tanker Offtake activities and the Offshore execution of the O&M Contract within the Contractors Safety and Operational Management Systems.
- To ensure the Offshore activities are planned and executed such that the objectives established in the FPSO Operational plans are achieved safely in the most cost-effective/timely manner whilst maintaining the integrity of the facilities and with due regard for the environment.
- Contribute to the major offshore production growth and to demonstrate the ability to deliver stable operations over the coming years.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED