Old Mutual has been operating in Ghana since 2013, having acquired a majority stake in Provident Life Assurance. The business has fully rebranded and is now operating as Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (Ghana) Limited.
Our Group was established in Cape Town in 1845 as South Africa’s first mutual life insurance company. Our purpose is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals while investing their funds in ways that will create a positive future for them, their families, their communities, and broader society.
We now employ more than 28 000 people and operate in 17 countries across three regions: Originating in South Africa in 1845
POSITION: Financial Advisor ( Sales Agent)
About the job
This role is responsible for prospecting strategic sales leads in order to meet sales targets.
- Identifies and creates coordinated sales opportunities.
- Responsible for direct marketing and sales of insurance and related products.
- Responsible for external networking and relationship building with key door openers.
- Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Adheres to business, process, and compliance rules.
- Selling skills
- Building relationship
- Initiating Action/ Proactive
- Business Awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively.
- English language Proficiency.
SALES / PRODUCTIVITY
- Team Effectiveness
- Relationship Building
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial
- Minimum HND certification from an accredited tertiary institution.
Remuneration: 900 cedis
12 months contract. Renewal
HOW TO APPLY
All applications submitted by email to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: January 31, 2022
Thank you for your interest in working with Old Mutual. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED