Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organization that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries.
The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management, and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
POSITION: Strategy Support Analyst
This role provides ongoing support to the Head of Strategy in delivering the company’s strategy and business plans monitoring key initiatives against milestones and targets and resolving issues arising from various interactions with Business Unit (BU) managers. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through your own efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures business units comply with timelines for reporting deliverables and follow up on outstanding reports.
- Checks business units submissions for accuracy and content and makes inquiries on outstanding/inconsistent reporting.
- Collects information from business units that feed into the segment business plans and reports, and consolidates to a segmented view.
- Assesses status of initiatives, analyses trends in delivery, and highlights areas of concern for discussion at OPSCOM.
- Sources and/or conducts ad hoc research for management use and strategy formulation.
- Compiles presentations to facilitate continuous understanding of strategy and progress in the delivery of strategy.
- Drive and formulate business strategy.
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification (Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, or Actuarial).
- At least 3 years of business experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word is key.
- Business reporting and presentations.
- Checks manipulate and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 18 March 2022
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Agresearch Lead Latest Employment Opportunities
- Education Development Center (EDC) Invites Job Applications
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED