APPLY NOW|| New Job Openings at Mevron
Mevron, the innovative and next-generation ride-sharing marketplace, is seeking a City Manager to be directly responsible for Mevron and its success in Accra, Ghana.
The City Manager position will require strategic thinking skills, exceptional interpersonal communication, solid execution, and the ability to work with teams across a broad range of experiential and cultural backgrounds.
Mevron is a new company seeking individuals who want to grow and are willing to adapt to their working environment. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional long-term strategic planning abilities while being flexible enough to pivot in a rapidly changing business climate. The City Manager will have the skills and confidence to help shape Mevron as we move deeper into the future.
The City Manager will be based in and will be directly responsible for all Mevron Accra operations, including but not limited to:
- Firstly, Ensuring all city operations meet local and regional laws and expectations and are standardized to our global best practice philosophies where appropriate and directed.
- Secondly, Initiating strategic improvement ideas and concepts, incorporating feedback to improve the platform, and implementing necessary changes or forwarding concepts to executive leadership that will promote a positive influence by Mevron throughout the region.
- Thirdly, Customer service and support. The City Manager will be responsible for a cheerful customer (Passenger) relationship with Mevron and its partners.
- Moreover, Effectively manage the scope of a 6-month plan for Mevron to expand and grow throughout the region.
- More so, Gather data, feedback, and other insights from Passengers regarding the transportation, effectiveness, platform responsiveness, and other factors that will help Mevron drive success.
- Additionally, Streamline communication and collaboration across multidimensional teams to maximize and optimize the efficiency of their different initiatives.
- Then, Identify and define specific local user needs and requirements as well as preferences and be proactive in seeking ways to meet those needs and forwarding any concerns, thoughts, and ideas to Mevron leadership.
- Also, Build, develop, and maintain positive business relationships through networking, marketing, and partnerships will help boost Mevron as a viable and potent brand throughout the active region.
- Furthermore, Execute local marketing drives and strategies to increase bookings.
- Afterwards, Measure city performance daily using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Last but not least, Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Finally, Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years of working experience with at least two years in a direct managerial or ride-sharing operational role, including 1 to 2 years of experience with direct people management experience.
- Must be detail-oriented and data-driven to make sound business decisions and use critical judgment that places Mevron’s needs and future goals as a top priority.
- Must take the initiative and be willing to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Needs to be able to communicate and have strong organizational skills.
- Should have solid experience in creating and optimizing different processes.
- This candidate should be a self-starter with confidence and cheerful nature. In short, they should be a natural leader who can accomplish their goals.
- Should have the entrepreneurial spirit and a business owner mindset that can focus on any task and hit deadlines and targets, even if they require creativity and raw determination.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience in a related, relevant industry, including transportation, technology, delivery, or even cycling. This is not a requirement, but it is undoubtedly advantageous.
- Must accept and align with Mevron’s vision, mission, and long-range goals.
- Proven work experience as a city manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
How to Apply for this Job Openings at Mevron
Application Deadline: 4th August 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED